Tuesday, October 4, 2022

A Winter's Murder!

 

A Dark and Snowy Night (Seaside Knitters, #16)A Dark and Snowy Night by Sally Goldenbaum
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

During Christmastime, the Seaside Knitters are dealing with the death of a friend’s wife, the chef who was hired to cater the mayor’s holiday party. Suspects come to light as the Knitters start investigating. Could it be the husband? Or the wayward relative? Maybe it’s the nanny? The Seaside Knitters are on the case.
This cozy mystery placed me in a holiday mood as I curled up on the couch reading. The plot was very puzzling and kept me guessing until the end. The characters were fun to read about and I enjoyed them. I was confused with all of the head hopping. I’m not used to a multiple POV for a cozy mystery. Lastly, I felt it strange that there were aspects of the mystery that wasn’t revealed to the reader when they were related to the sleuths. Usually there is an unspoken pact between the author and the reader about the revelation of clues. I felt that was a little unfair. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Books for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment