Thursday, October 13, 2022

Chinese Food and Murder!

 

Dim Sum of All Fears (A Noodle Shop Mystery, #2)Dim Sum of All Fears by Vivien Chien
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lana Lee’s parents take off to Taiwan, leaving her in charge of her family’s Chinese restaurant. Unfortunately, the newlyweds who opened the souvenir store next door to Ho-Lee have turned up dead. Soon Lana finds herself in the midst of an Asia Village mystery. And, the more she learns about the dead husband, his ex-wives, and all the murky details of the couple’s past, the more Lana thinks that this so-called murder/suicide is a straight-up order of murder.
This was a great cozy mystery with a wonderfully written main character who is a joy to read about. The plot was very intricate, with different clues that confounded me, and I was surprised with the solution in the end. I recommend this story to all cozy mystery lovers.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment