Thursday, August 4, 2022

Suspense in Sapphire Bay!

 

Falling for You (Sapphire Bay, #1)Falling for You by Leeanna Morgan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

After six years of focusing on her career, Natalie Armstrong returns to her grandparents’ cottage in Sapphire Bay. But no one told her that part of the cottage was rented to a handsome man. Gabe Lanigan is a former NYPD detective turned crime writer who is being stalked by someone recreating scenes from his books. Can he protect Natalie without falling for her?
I really wanted to like this romantic suspense more. It had a lot of suspense, but it lacked in the romance department. I didn’t feel any sparks between the two main characters, they never changed their behavior towards one another from the first page to the last. The only difference was that they said, “I love you.” I hope to read more books from this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment