Monday, July 4, 2022

Would You Visit a Castle for a Night of Murder?

 

Death in Castle Dark (A Dinner and a Murder Mystery #1)Death in Castle Dark by Veronica Bond
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Actor Nora Blake finds her dream job when she is cast in a murder-mystery troupe that performs in a captivating old castle. During one of the performances, Nora stumbles upon the dead body of one of the other actors. As she helps with the investigation, things take a nightmarish turn. Can she find the true killer before she becomes the next target?
Some cozy mysteries are so good that they become one of my favorites. This is one of them. The plot of this story was so suspenseful, and the suspects were so intriguing, I wanted to figure out the solution but couldn’t. The atmosphere of the book was one that I wanted to visit in real life. This story dripped “coziness.” Personally, I want to be a guest the next time they have a murder-mystery dinner. I will read the next book in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment