Friday, July 1, 2022

Romance and Cozy Mystery New Releases for July 2022

 There are several books being released this month. Here are the ones I recommend you watch out for:

The One I Need by Cindy Kirk, published on July 7th


The One I Want by Cindy Kirk, published on July 14th


The One I Love by Cindy Kirk, published on July 21st


Murder Spills the Tea by Vicki Delaney, published on July 26th


No Parm, No Foul by Linda Reilly, published on July 26th


A Remarkable Rogue by Anna Harrington, published on July 26th


Murder at the Blueberry Festival by Darci Hannah, published on July 26th



Mint Chocolate Murder by Meri Allen, published on July 26th



and, The Paper Caper by Kate Carlisle, published on July 26th


I think this month is full of great reads! Have Fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment