Sunday, July 10, 2022

Is A Poisonous Page at the Sweet Fiction Bookshop?

 

A Poisonous Page (Sweet Fiction Bookshop #2)A Poisonous Page by Kitt Crowe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It’s summer festival time in Confection, Oregon, and Lexi, bookseller at the Sweet Fiction Bookshop is making the sales. When a member of the chamber of commerce suddenly dies of a heart attack, and another chamber member dies just one week later, Lexi is concerned. Then, her friend Dash becomes a suspect in the murders. With the help of her friends, can Lexi find the truth and help Dash before he’s sent to prison?
This was a great cozy mystery. I loved Lexi and her sleuthing skills. The setting was one I would like to visit. The plot and suspects confused me a little. There seemed to be an abundance of suspects and motives. By the end of the story, I understood what had happened. The conclusion was satisfying. Thank you to NetGalley and Crooked Lane Books for this advanced reader’s copy.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment