Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Is He The One?

 

The One I Love (Silver Creek, #6)The One I Love by Cindy Kirk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Eve Driskill is an online sensation with millions of followers. She’s getting ready to launch her cosmetic line. And, she’s in love with Anson Hawkins. Life is good! But when an angry ex-boyfriend unleashes an online assault on Eve by posting intimate images she didn’t know existed, Eve’s world explodes. Anson’s city council run is put in jeopardy, too. Anson says love can conquer all, but Eve isn’t so sure. And she’ll do anything to protect the man she loves.
This contemporary romance was my favorite in the trilogy. It wrapped up all of the unanswered questions in the previous books. The characters were lovely to read about, and I hope we see them in subsequent stories. The plot was both mysterious and romantic. I will read another romance from Cindy Kirk. I received an Advanced Reader Copy of this book from the publisher and am voluntarily reviewing it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment