Monday, May 16, 2022

Book Review!

 

Strictly Business (The Switch, #1)Strictly Business by Ruth Cardello
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When a savvy businessman posing as his twin and an oil baron’s niece battle over a family farm sparks fly. Can these two find a way to be together amidst lies, manipulation, and deception?
I really liked this contemporary romance. The characters were unique. The hero seemed open to romance and had a “forever” mentality that I wish happened a lot in real life. It seemed that the heroine was the one who, I felt, was apprehensive with the concept of the relationship. The plot was good. It had enough shenanigans and suspense to keep me interested. The one thing that I didn’t like was the cursing. There are so many other words in the English language that an author could use. Thank you to NetGalley and Montlake publishing for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment