Thursday, May 12, 2022

Book Review!

 

Bed, Breakfast & Bones (Ravenwood Cove Mystery #1)Bed, Breakfast & Bones by Carolyn L. Dean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published in 2016. Amanda Graham inherits a rundown bed and breakfast in Ravenwood Cove, Oregon. As she starts to remodel her new home and business, a workman finds a dead guy buried in her garden. Her deceased uncle is named a suspect. And the mayor rezones her property for residential use only. Can Amanda figure out what happened, and fix her problems with the mayor before she loses everything?
This was a fantastic first book in a cozy mystery series that I will continue reading. I loved the characters; they were fun to read about and memorable. The plot was thoroughly puzzling and engrossing. I wanted to continue reading, and was sad when I read the last page. I definitely recommend this book to everyone who enjoys a fun read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment