Monday, May 16, 2022

Book Review!

 

Bookplate Special (Booktown Mystery, #3)Bookplate Special by Lorna Barrett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published in 2009. Tricia Miles, owner of Haven’t a Clue mystery bookstore, in Stoneham, New Hampshire, has had enough of Pammy Fredericks. She has known her since college. But after Pammy stole $100, Tricia kicks her out. Later that day, Tricia finds Pammy dead in a dumpster. Can she find out why Pammy was killed? This was a fun cozy mystery with a bunch of interesting suspects, and clues that kept me thinking that I figured it out. Tricia, and her sister Angelica are fun to read about. I loved how romance played a part in this story. It lightened the mood of the book and the characters. I felt sad with what some of the characters needed to do to survive economically. Even though it happens in real life, I wish it wasn’t in the story. I will definitely continue reading this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment