Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Book Review!

 

Fudging the Books (Cookbook Nook Mystery, #4)Fudging the Books by Daryl Wood Gerber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published in 2015. Pirate Week is sweeping through Crystal Cove and keeping Jenna Hart busy. But she’s not too swamped to host the local Chocolate Cookbook Club’s meeting, especially because the guest of honor is her friend and cookbook author Coco Chastain. Jenna whips up a delicious event amidst the festivities, but the mood is broken when a dead body is found. Coco’s editor, Alison is murdered. When Coco is accused of the crime, Jenna hunts for clues to prove her friend’s innocence.
This was a great cozy mystery filled with the ambiance of a pirate festival on the California coast. This author has a knack for describing the setting and I felt that I was there right next to Jenna. The characters are always fun to read about. Every time I read a story from this series; I feel like I’m visiting old friends. I will definitely read more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment