Friday, April 29, 2022

Book Review!

 

Premeditated Peppermint (Amish Candy Shop Mystery #3)Premeditated Peppermint by Amanda Flower
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published in 2018. Christmas has come to Harvest, Ohio and Bailey is making some peppermint goodies to sell in the candy shop she owns with her grandmother, Swissmen Sweets. When Eric Sharp, Bailey’s ex-boyfriend, comes in with a film crew and asks her to be a part of his Christmas special, Bailey is curious. He also wants to rekindle their relationship. Bailey only wants publicity for the shop. But, when the executive producer is found murdered, Bailey has to get her exe’s fat out of the fire before he gets cooked.
This is a great holiday cozy mystery filled with wonderful characters, a puzzling plot, and a conclusion that surprised me. I absolutely loved everything about this story. The murder is off-stage and isn’t graphic. The setting is sweetly described, and I enjoyed learning more about the Amish. I will definitely read more of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment