Monday, May 2, 2022

Book Review!

 

Sydney's BoxerSydney's Boxer by Sumi Singh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Sydney’s father dies, he leaves her his boxing club, the Youngblood Boxing Club. Her father’s boxing career always made Sydney cringe. She didn’t like seeing her father all beaten up. When a new boxer, Dean, walks into the club, he promises he can win titles and help Sydney save the club from financial ruin. But what happens when love gets in their way?
This was a good sports contemporary romance. Both main characters had flaws and I liked them both. I felt their passion grow organically, and the angst that developed between them from hidden secrets. It made turning the pages and reading to the end much easier. But I wanted more. I felt that something was missing. Thank you to NetGalley for the advanced reader’s copy of this story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment