Saturday, March 26, 2022

Book Review!

 

Cheddar Off Dead (Cheese Shop Mystery, #1)Cheddar Off Dead by Korina Moss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Willa Bauer just opened her French-inspired cheese shop, Curds and Whey, in the small town of Yarrow Glen. She's determined to make it a success, starting with a visit from the local food critic. Afterwards, she finds the critic’s dead body, stabbed with one of her shop’s cheese knives. Now a prime suspect, Willa has to figure out which new friend is really a murderer.
I absolutely loved this cozy mystery. It had all the ingredients: likeable characters, intriguing plot, beautiful setting, and great food. It was fast-paced, and an exciting story. I want to read the next book in this series. Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martin’s Press for the advanced reader’s copy of this novel. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment