Monday, February 7, 2022

Book Review!

 

Caramel Pecan Roll Murder (Hannah Swensen, #29)Caramel Pecan Roll Murder by Joanne Fluke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hannah Swenson is escaping her usual routine at The Cookie Jar to help bake pastries at the local inn for a fishing competition. But the fun stops when she spots a runaway boat on the water and, on board, the lifeless body of the event’s celebrity spokesperson. Who would kill Sonny Bowman? Was it his overworked sidekick? Or a jealous husband out for blood?
This was a great story in a series that I’ve read from the start. To me, it was refreshing because we didn’t have the love triangle thing between Hannah and Mike and Norman. They were in the story, but everyone seemed to be just friends. It gave more emphasis on the mystery. I was able to figure out whodunnit by the big reveal in the end. I was proud of myself because most of the time the culprit eludes me. But there is another surprise at the end which makes me wonder what will happen next. I can’t wait until the next installment of this series. I received an advanced reader’s copy from NetGalley. This review is my honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment