Thursday, February 10, 2022

Book Review!

 

Wickeds Scandal (The Wickeds #1)Wicked's Scandal by Kathleen Ayers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alexandra Dunforth’s conniving uncle is forcing her to wed a man she doesn’t know. Her uncle is determined, and is threatening to sell Helmsby Abbey, the only home Alexandra has ever known. After years of living in Macao, Sutton “Satan” Reynolds, the Marquess of Cambourne, has finally returned to take his place in society. He finds all the eligible ladies tedious and boring until he meets Miss Dunforth. Miss Dunforth finds Sutton arrogant, and annoying. But, one kiss changes everything. Can Sutton prove his love to Miss Dunforth, and help her save Helmsby Abbey?
I absolutely loved this historical romance. It’s full of romance, intrigue, and dastardly characters. I didn’t want to put this story down, and completed it late into the night. I felt that both protagonists were victims of circumstances beyond their control, but they needed each other to fulfill their true destinies. They were soul mates, and that’s so sweet to read about. I will read more from this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment