Sunday, February 6, 2022

Book Review!

 

Kelly's Koffee Shop (Cedar Bay Mystery #1)Kelly's Koffee Shop by Dianne Harman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published in 2014. Kelly owns a coffee shop in Oregon and dates the sheriff. When one of her waitresses doesn’t show up, and is found murdered, Kelly is on the case. She will assist her boyfriend in finding out whodunnit. But, if she’s not careful, she will be next on the killer’s list.
I really liked this fast-paced and suspenseful mystery with a great set of characters and a beautiful setting. But there were some problems I had with the plot. For instance, what amateur sleuth would go to a suspect’s house and confess that he’s a suspect? And what sheriff would take civilians to a potentially dangerous apprehension of someone instead of calling in for backup? These problems interrupted the flow of the story. I’m interested about what happens next. I will read the next one in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment