Saturday, February 5, 2022

Book Review!

 

Put Out to Pasture (Farm to Table Mysteries #2)Put Out to Pasture by Amanda Flower
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Shiloh Bellamy has saved her family's farm from financial ruin. She organizes a fall festival to drum up business. During the event, the body of a prominent townswoman is discovered underneath a scarecrow in a nearby field. And, all of the evidence points to Shiloh's childhood best friend, Kristy, as the prime suspect. Can Shiloh find the truth before her farm goes belly up, and Kristy gets sent to prison?
This cozy mystery was good. The characters are likeable, and the plot is puzzling. I just felt there needed to be more suspense. I will be interested in reading another story in this series. I received an advanced reader’s copy. This review is my own opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment