Saturday, December 18, 2021

Book Review!

 

Gathering Storm (Tangled Hearts, #1)Gathering Storm by Sara Claridge
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Published in 2015. Madeline always believed that love was an illusion. When she becomes stranded during a thunderstorm, reclusive tycoon Jean-Luc comes to her rescue. They both travel across France to help Madeline’s mother from a larcenous ex-boyfriend, and find their true passion is being together.
This was a sweet, quick read with an exciting ending. The relationship developed rather quickly between Madeline and Jean-Luc, but I felt the chemistry between them. I loved Madeline’s mother, and wish her character was written about more. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to read a fun, romantic story. I received an advanced reader’s copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment