Sunday, August 18, 2024

Murder She Wrote: Death on the Emerald Isle - 4 stars!


Jessica Fletcher is speaking at a Book Festival in Belfast, Ireland. When her neighbor Maeve O'Bannon hears about the trip, she asks Jessica to deliver some paintings to her family in the village of Bushmills. Happy to extend her travels, Jessica agrees. The festival goes off without a hitch. But then Maeve’s cousin Michael is discovered dead under suspicious circumstances. Jessica finds herself once again in the midst of a murder investigation, and she’ll have to dig into the O'Bannon family’s secrets to unmask the killer.
I love reading about Jessica and her exploits. I am a long time Murder She Wrote fan, and I enjoy reading about all of the characters from the hit show, and ones introduced in these stories. The plot was very engaging, it kept me guessing until the very end. I will definitely need more from this series.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment