Sunday, June 16, 2024

Designs on a Rancher by LaQuette - 4 Stars!


Keely Tucker knows designing a showstopping wedding dress for a movie starlet is the career-making opportunity of a lifetime. But Jacob Chatman has sent her focus into a tailspin! When a blackout leaves her stranded with a rancher she can’t resist, their passion practically sets the sheets on fire. Jacob admires her drive, but is their hookup worth Keely risking her hard-earned ambitions for a life in Texas?
I liked this contemporary romance. The two main characters were from totally different worlds but seemed to have chemistry with each other. I could feel their connection jump off the page. This was a simple and romantic tale. And I recommend it to anyone who loves a cowboy and romance! I would like to thank Harlequin and NetGalley for the opportunity of reading this advanced reader's copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment