Friday, June 21, 2024

Death by Iced Coffee by Alex Erickson - 4 Stars!

 

Bookstore cafĂ© owner Krissy Hancock is stepping out from behind the counter to take part in the first annual Pine Hills, Ohio, marathon. It’s a hot day, and Krissy is regretting running, especially when she finds a runner lying motionless. At first Krissy suspects heatstroke, but the red marks around the man’s throat tell a more sinister story.
This was a very good installment to a mystery series I love. Chrissy is a wonderful character who uses intelligence and hutzpah to get herself into situations that I would never do. The plot of the story kept me guessing to the end, and I was very surprised with the identity of the culprit. I want to thank NetGalley and Kensington books for the opportunity of reading this advanced reader's copy. This review is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment