Thursday, August 31, 2023

Murder at the Pumpkin Pageant by Darci Hannah - 4 Stars!

 


Lindsey is preparing for Halloween night at the Beacon Bakeshop. When teenagers start leaving ghoulish surprises, and a film crew wants to prove whether the lighthouse is haunted, Lindsey is tested. But, when a dead body is left hanging from a tree, Lindsey may need help to solve this Halloween mystery.
I really enjoyed reading this wonderful mystery filled with likeable characters, a gorgeous setting, and a suspenseful plot that kept me turning the pages until the very end. The culprit was a real surprise to me as I thought another character was the murderer. The only drawback for me was the length of the story, I felt that it was a bit too long. I hope to enjoy another book from this series soon. I wish to thank NetGalley and the publishers for the privilege of reading this ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment