Friday, May 5, 2023

Secrets and Jewels!

 

Steeped in SecretsSteeped in Secrets by Lauren Elliott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When divorced Shay Myers returns to her hometown of Bray Harbor, she’s inherited a mystical tea shop and cottage from a woman with a past connected to hers. Things get more mysterious when a body is found on the premises. Can Shay figure out the truth before another person gets hurt?
I really liked this book. The story has all of the best cozy elements: a very relatable amateur sleuth, a fun mystery, some very likeable side characters, a setting with a seaside homey feel, and a potential romance for the main character. I can’t wait for the next installment. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Publishing for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment