Saturday, April 29, 2023

Coffee and Cowboy Love!

 

Forget Me Not Cowboy (Rustlers Creek, #2)Forget Me Not Cowboy by Addison Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harper Allen has returned to Rustlers Creek to launch her coffee business with the help of her celebrity sister, the Cowgirl Gourmet. But Harper can’t escape handsome veterinarian Gray McClain, the man who broke her heart ten years ago and whose kisses still make her head spin. When a freak ranch accident causes Gray to lose some of his memory, he believes he’s spent the last decade with Harper, the woman he’s never stopped loving, instead of alone. As Harper helps Gray return to health, she can’t deny she’s more in love with him than ever. But can she fight for the man of her dreams, even when he’s determined to let her go again?
This is my first Addison Fox romance, and it won’t be my last. I loved the characters, as well as the plot. I rarely read a story with an amnesiac and I felt that it was well portrayed. I love when romances leave you a little lighter than you were before reading it, and this one did just that. The only reason this wasn’t a 5-star read was the cursing. I believe an author should know other words other than curses to use in a story. Thank you to NetGalley and Avon and Harper Voyager for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment