Sunday, April 23, 2023

A Hurricane Romance!

 

The Sandcastle HurricaneThe Sandcastle Hurricane by Carolyn Brown
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Cousins Tabby and Ellie Mae are running their aunt’s beachfront bed-and-breakfast in Sandcastle, Texas. Their lives spin out of control when a hurricane barrels into the coastline, and a small eclectic group of local folks take shelter with them.
I really wanted to like this story, but it didn’t hold my interest. There was really no excitement, just seemed like a lot of talking. This is the first book I read from this author, and it just wasn’t for me. Fans of this author should try this one, though. Thank you to NetGalley and Montlake for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment