Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Another Holly Pointe Holiday Romance!

 

Snow Place Like Holly Pointe: An absolutely heartwarming Christmas romanceSnow Place Like Holly Pointe: An absolutely heartwarming Christmas romance by Cindy Kirk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holly Pointe is a place where Christmas thrives. And, the populace enjoys the fabulous parties and get-togethers during the season. Lucy is a determined woman who wants to hold on to her business, but needs to make money to keep it. Trevor is an old friend who walks back into her life promising things that Lucy may not be ready for. Can these two people find their way to each other?
Before reading this wonderful story, I was in a reading slump. And, now, I have the excitement back. This story lightened my mood and got me ready for the holidays to come. This story is full of fabulous characters and a wonderful setting that you will want to visit time and again. If you want to experience a great holiday romance, pick up this jewel from Cindy Kirk.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment