Friday, September 23, 2022

Wedding Planning Can Be Murder?!?

 

A Vacation to Die For (A Tourist Trap Mystery #14)A Vacation to Die For by Lynn Cahoon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jill Gardner, owner of Coffee, Books, and More is hustling her fiancĂ© off to a neighboring tourist town to plan her nuptials. But when a mystery man turns up dead at South Cove’s PD, Greg is hightailing it back home to investigate, leaving Jill to finish the vacation solo. She can barely get in a spa day before her own respite is spoiled by a greedy hotel guest and unexpected revelations about Max Winter, the developer conniving to buy her home out from under her. Then there’s the strange men seen lurking about town, and an aggressive and obnoxious family member harassing Jill’s employee. Could all these happenings be connected? Can Jill find the truth before a killer finds her?
This is one of my favorite cozy mystery series. I love Jill and her coffee/book shop. I enjoy reading about her investigations. I love Greg and his relationship with her. They make a great team and I hope that we get to see them married and working together to solve mysteries. The plot to this mystery was very confounding. I kept on thinking I knew who the killer was, but I was surprised in the end. I can’t wait to read the next installment. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Books for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment