Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Brenda Jackson's Westmoreland Legacy: The Outlaws Book 1

 

The Wife He Needs (Westmoreland Legacy: The Outlaws Book 1)The Wife He Needs by Brenda Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The arrangement is simple: two weeks in Spain then a marriage of convenience. Until Garth Outlaw’s potential bride doesn’t show and pilot Regan Fairchild ends up sharing his bed. But Garth has vowed never to love again. Can Regan convince him the wife he needs and the woman he desires are one and the same?
I loved this contemporary romance. The hero was very enticing to read about. The heroine was very feisty and independent, she risked it all for the love of her life, and I loved that. I will definitely read more from this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment