Monday, August 1, 2022

My Recommendations of Cozy Mysteries and Romances released in August!

 There are so many good cozy mysteries and romances being released this month. Here are my recommendations:

A Dish to Die For by Lucy Burdette- publication date: August 9th


A Dark and Stormy Tea by Laura Childs- publication date: August 9th


A Killing in Costumes by Zac Bissonnette- publication date: August 9th


Enchant the Dawn by Amanda Ashley- publication date: August 23rd


Peanut Butter Panic by Amanda Flower- publication date: August 23rd


Six Feet Deep Dish by Mindy Quigley- publication date: August 23rd


A Colorful Scheme by Krista Davis- publication date: August 30th


With these books I know that I'll have a great reading month. And I hope that your month is full of great reads! 













No comments:

Post a Comment