Saturday, August 27, 2022

Chocolate Shenanigans!

 

Criminally Cocoa (Amish Candy Shop Mystery #3.5)Criminally Cocoa by Amanda Flower
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Charlotte Weaver is in New York City for Easter. She’s helping her cousin, Bailey, on the set of her first cable TV show, Bailey’s Amish Sweets. Once things start rolling, she starts to notice odd things happening, things that seem intended to make Bailey look bad. Not wanting to bother busy Bailey, Charlotte decides to keep her suspicion of sabotage to herself. But she knows that among Bailey’s fans at the Gourmet Television network lurks a dangerously jealous rival. Now Charlotte will have to find out who that person is before sour grapes turns one of the sweetest times of the year fatally bitter.
This was a great Amish cozy mystery novella. I love how Charlotte keeps her cool and finds the truth, she’s a real sleuth with intelligence and capability. I also like how her Amish-ness shows her honesty and naïveté about the English world. I loved the plot because it seemed like a full mystery even though it was short. I will recommend this novella to any cozy mystery lover.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment