Sunday, August 28, 2022

A Colorful Murder!

 

A Colorful Scheme (Pen & Ink #4)A Colorful Scheme by Krista Davis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Coloring book creator Florrie Fox is attending the wedding of her wealthy boss and a famous romance author. They are marrying for the second time on the grounds of the Maxwell mansion. But when someone is poisoned during the festivities, Florrie realizes that someone doesn’t want a happily ever after.
This was an interesting cozy mystery. With so many suspects, it was hard to figure out whodunnit. The plot was suspenseful and kept me guessing. Florrie is a very likeable main character. She’s intelligent, and capable, I wish we could see more of her artistic side. I want to read the next installment. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Books for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment