Monday, August 29, 2022

A Christmas Caper!

 

Candy Cane Crime (Amish Candy Shop Mystery #5.5)Candy Cane Crime by Amanda Flower
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bailey King’s cousin Charlotte is organizing the Candy Cane Exchange. She needs to pair the sweet notes everyone is exchanging with a peppermint treat by Christmas Eve. But when Charlotte discovers some of those delicious missives are for her, she stakes out the postbox, hoping to catch her secret admirer. And the surprising truth about her suitor’s identity has her contemplating leaving her Amish roots behind forever.
This was a cute little Christmas mystery. I loved how it placed me in a holiday mood with thoughts of Christmas fudge and candy. I also felt that the little romantic plot helped to give some depth to Charlotte’s character. I will definitely continue to read this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment