Friday, July 15, 2022

Will A TV Cooking Show Kill Tea By The Sea?

 

Murder Spills the Tea (Tea by the Sea Mystery #3)Murder Spills the Tea by Vicki Delany
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The country's hottest TV cooking show is filming in Cape Cod at Lily Roberts’ charming tearoom, Tea by the Sea! The filming becomes intense when infamous bad-boy chef and celebrity judge, Tommy Greene, loses his temper with Cheryl Wainwright. Then, Tommy is found dead in Tea by the Sea's kitchen, murdered with Cheryl's rolling pin.
This was a good cozy mystery with great main characters and a fabulous setting I wish I could visit. I love seeing the recipes at the back of the book and hope to try them soon. The plot was a big puzzle, and I couldn’t figure out the culprit’s identity. I felt that this story was a little slow but satisfying. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Publishing for this advanced reader’s copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment