Thursday, July 21, 2022

He Is A Remarkable Rogue!

 

A Remarkable Rogue (Lords of the Armory, #5)A Remarkable Rogue by Anna Harrington
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lady Sydney Rowland, Baroness Rowland, has spent a lifetime keeping secrets, one of them being her young son. Now that the husband she despised is dead, she'll do anything to get her son back and protect him however she can. And that includes risking her life when she's coerced into working for a revolutionary group determined to overthrow the government. Captain Nathaniel Reed has heard of Sydney's involvement with Scepter. Though he quickly learns that Sydney is innocent, he's determined to keep the secretive widow at arm's length despite the attraction that burns between them. But when she turns to him for help, nothing will stop him from coming to her aid and showing her exactly what she means to him.
The moment I opened this book and read the first page; I was hooked. This historical romance has everything I look for: a hero who is strong, confident, and loving, a heroine who knows her own mind and is independent, a suspense-filled plot that helps to build the loving link between the main characters, and a happy ending. This is the best historical romance that I’ve read this year so far. I highly recommend it to all romance book lovers. Thank you to NetGalley and Sourcebooks Casablanca for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment