Sunday, July 24, 2022

Blueberries, A Viking, And Murder!

 

Murder at the Blueberry Festival (Beacon Bakeshop, #3)Murder at the Blueberry Festival by Darci Hannah
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lindsey Bakeswell is gearing up for the pie eating contest that she’s running during Beacon Harbor’s blueberry festival. But soon the event runs into a patch of trouble. In the morning, a local real estate agent gets pranked. Then, a parade float gets pelted with water balloons. But, when the stunts start escalating, it starts to look like sabotage. When a man dressed up as a Viking is found dead in a boat, it’s no longer mischief but murder.
This was a great story in this wonderful series. I love reading about this main character and her bakeshop. All of the side characters were interesting, and I would love to see them again in subsequent books. The plot was wonderfully puzzling, and the culprit was a surprise. I will definitely read more of this series. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Books for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment