Friday, May 20, 2022

Book Review!

 

The Diva Says Cheesecake! (A Domestic Diva Mystery, #15)The Diva Says Cheesecake! by Krista Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Old Town’s midsummer events are getting a tasty addition this year. To coincide with a public performance of Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” Bobbie Sue Bodoin, the Queen of Cheesecake, has hired Sophie Winston, to organize a dinner with a dessert buffet on the waterfront. Bobbie Sue has only one menu demand: no cheesecake! But her specialty isn’t the only thing missing from the evening, Bobbie Sue’s husband, Tate is not attending the festivities either. But when Tate’s dead body is found, Bobbie Sue states her innocence, and begs for Sophie’s help finding the real killer. Can Sophie find the murderer before another body is found?
This cozy mystery was a tasty edition to my reading list. I loved reading about all the wonderful food created by the main character. I enjoyed reading about Sophie, and how she uses her intelligence to thwart the culprit. I tried to figure out the killer’s identity, and was fooled, and delightedly surprised at the end. This series is one of my favorites, and I recommend it to mystery lovers. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Publishing for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment