Saturday, April 9, 2022

Book Review!

 

Twisted Tea Christmas (A Tea Shop Mystery, #23)Twisted Tea Christmas by Laura Childs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published in 2021. Tea maven Theodosia Browning and her tea sommelier, Drayton Conneley, are catering a Victorian Christmas party at a mansion in downtown Charleston. Drucilla Heyward has invited the cream of Charleston society together and is planning to give her wealth away to various charitable organizations. However, before she can make the announcement, an alarm goes off and Theodosia finds her dead body in the hallway. Can Theo find the truth behind her death?
I absolutely loved this story. The characters, ambiance and charm of Charleston, South Carolina always comes through, and I get invested in the story. Then, I’m sad when the story ends. Theodosia Browning is an intelligent sleuth who needs to find the answers before the police because she has a stake in the murder. I loved how rescue dogs were used and featured in the climax. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a great holiday cozy mystery. But, be warned, with all the wonderful food described, you will get hungry.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment