Sunday, March 13, 2022

Book Review!

 

Rule Your Day: 6 Keys to Maximizing Your Success and Accelerating Your DreamsRule Your Day: 6 Keys to Maximizing Your Success and Accelerating Your Dreams by Joel Osteen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In his latest work, Pastor Joel Osteen shows you how to be intentional and Rule Your Day. With his trademark wisdom and unwavering positivity, Joel reveals six keys for claiming control over each new day. He teaches you how to identify faulty thinking, recast your vision for the future, rise above your circumstances, guard your heart and mind against negativity, and transcend distractions to focus on what matters most.
Pastor Joel Osteen is uplifting, and positive in a world full of negativity. He shows how our thinking changes our perceptions of the future. If we think negatively, then we live negatively. But he doesn’t go on and on boring the reader, he writes intelligently and succinctly. And, I learned how I needed to change my own thinking to turn my life in a positive direction. Thank you to NetGalley and FaithWords for this Advanced Reader’s Copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment