Thursday, January 27, 2022

Book Review!

 

Mall You Need is LoveMall You Need is Love by Sarah Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Amara Hart, who is jaded by her past relationships, owns a retro-style gaming arcade in the local shopping mall. Valentino Rossi believes in endless love and has made it his mission in life to help others express that love through his custom-made jewelry. Amara finds herself agreeing to help Valentino when his store is robbed a few days shy of Valentine’s Day—his biggest annual moneymaker. After they spend time together, Amara feels her rough edges begin to soften. She begins to wonder what would happen if she asked the man to be mine, Valentino.
I really liked this contemporary romance. It was a sweet, and heartwarming, and as a reader, I wish there was a Valentino for every Amara. I liked how the author made everything positive in the end. But I wanted more, more romance, more character development, and more story. I believe that this story could’ve been better as a full-length novel. I received an advanced reader’s copy from NetGalley. This is my honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment