Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Book Review!

 

A Dash of DeathA Dash of Death by Michelle Hillen Klump
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Samantha Warren is trying to restart her life after losing her fiancĂ© and their life together. Her friends invite her to show off her mixologist skills at a party for a local historical-homes council. But, when one of the council members dies of a poisoned drink, Samantha finds that she’s a suspect in the murder. To keep her reputation, Samantha investigates the crime, but can she trust her instincts to figure out the truth?
This was an interesting cozy mystery. I loved Samantha, the main character, and how she was determined to turn her life around after her fiancĂ© left. I could see how Samantha’s growth throughout the novel made her into an even more compelling protagonist. The mystery was a puzzle, and I was surprised with the ending. I want to read the next one in this series. I received an advanced reader’s copy from NetGalley. This review is my honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment