Friday, January 21, 2022

Book Review!

 

A Likely Story (Library Lover's Mystery, #6)A Likely Story by Jenn McKinlay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published in 2015. While delivering books to the housebound residents of Star Island, library director Lindsey Norris finds Peter Rosen dead and his brother Stewart missing. Now she's determined to solve Peter’s murder and find Stewart before it’s too late.
This was a fabulous cozy mystery with lots of great characters. I loved Lindsay, and the way she works to find out the truth about the mysteries that surround her and her friends. The author has a way with words, and the setting was so well described that I could feel the cold and the rain. The romantic subplot was a nice reprieve from the suspenseful investigative scenes. I am definitely going to read the rest of the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment