Friday, November 26, 2021

Serious About Series!

This next year I invite you all to a challenge to read and complete a series of books, or more. Even though I read romance and mysteries, you can read any genre you enjoy. I have my list started, and it includes: 
  1. Kate Carlisle's Bibliophile Mysteries
  2. Laura Child's Tea Shop Mysteries
  3. Alex Erickson's Bookstore Cafe Mysteries
  4. Mary Mark's Quilting Mysteries
  5. Lynn Cahoon's Tourist Trap Mysteries
  6. Elizabeth Spann Craig's Myrtle Clover Mysteries
  7. Amanda Flower's Amish Candy Shop Mysteries
  8. Eva Gates' Lighthouse Library Mysteries, etc.
All of these series include mysteries I've read and loved. If you want more information, please click on the link here: Let's Get Serious About Series Again in 2022 - YouTube. Thanks to LizziefayeLovesBooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment