Sunday, November 28, 2021

Book Review!

 

An Unexpected Distraction (Richter, #3)An Unexpected Distraction by Catherine Bybee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Jacqueline “Jax” Simon is an operative with MacBain Security and Solutions. When she hears her parents are divorcing, she returns to London to find out why. She’s determined to learn the truth about her parents and why they sent her to Richter, the German military school. Andrew Craig picks up Jax at Heathrow Airport as a favor for her brother. They both are not prepared for the attraction they feel for each other, or for the secrets that are revealed in their investigation.
This was a good romantic suspense story from the start. I didn’t have any problems with the plot, even though it’s the third in the series. Jax was very likeable, driven, and strong. Andrew was honest, loving, and intelligent. I felt their chemistry throughout the novel. The thing I didn’t like was the end, it made me sad. I am a sucker for, and prefer, happy endings. I received an advanced reader’s copy from NetGalley. All opinions are my own.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment