Monday, September 14, 2026

And Then There Were Bun by Vivien Chien - 5 Stars!


Megan throws a birthday party for Lana that includes both old and new friends. But when one of their guests brings a plus one that Lana happened to date back in her college days, tensions build between her old beau and her current boyfriend, Detective Adam Trudeau. After a heated exchange between the two men, the ex was asked to leave. Then his body is found in the dumpster outside of Asia Village. Lana is surprised when Adam is the main suspect in the murder. Can she find the true culprit and clear Adam's name?

I thoroughly enjoyed this installment to a wonderful cozy mystery series. I love reading about how Lana discovers clues and investigates suspects. She is a very smart and capable amateur sleuth. The plot was confounding, as I thought I knew who the culprit was, but I discovered that I was wrong in the end. I will definitely read more of this series. Thanks to NetGalley and St Martin's Press for this advanced reader's copy. This review is my honest opinion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment