Sunday, July 21, 2024

Dedication to Murder by Lauren Elliott - 3 stars!


Wedding bells are about to ring again in Greyborne Harbor, and as Addie slips into her white dress her thoughts are focused on a bright future with Dr. Simon Emerson. But two discoveries lead her down a path of change and new beginnings. When someone from the present is murdered, could it help solve a murder from the past?
I love reading about Greyborne Harbor and its citizens. Addie is a great amateur sleuth who is very observant and intelligent. The mystery plot was very well written and kept me guessing until I knew whodunit. The only problem I had with this story was that it seemed to take too long to come to a conclusion. I felt the pacing was off and the book dragged a little. But I am very interested in reading the next installment to this series. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Books for this advanced reader's copy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment