Saturday, May 18, 2024

Curds of Prey by Korina Moss - 5 stars!


Yarrow Glen's favorite cheese shop, Curds & Whey, gets to be a part of Summer Harrington’s wedding. Cheese monger Willa Bauer is going all out for the wedding shower’s cheese bar. A tasting ends in disaster when Willa’s potential beaux, Roman, gets in a fight with the groom. Then at the end of the wedding shower Willa finds the groom in the stable, dead. Willa must follow the trail of cheese curds to find a killer before she gets creamed.
This was a wonderful cozy mystery full of tasty characters and a scrumptious plot. Willa is one of my favorite sleuths because she tries to work with law enforcement, and she doesn't think that they are stupid. I also love that the law enforcement characters are well crafted and not dumbed down. But the best thing about this story is the plot. I always try to figure out whodunit, but I was very surprised with the culprit in the end. I can't wait to read another tasty mystery from Korina Moss. Thank you to NetGalley and St Martin's Press for this advanced reader's copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment