Monday, March 4, 2024

Her Best Friend's Brother by Yahrah St. John - 4 Stars!


When travel blogger Wynter Barrington’s wealthy, disapproving family cuts her off, she finds comfort in a passionate chance encounter with Riley Davis, her best friend's brother. And when they meet again months later, they begin a sizzling affair. Wynter knows Riley doesn’t do love and marriage, but her youthful crush is feeling more and more like a real relationship. If she’s not careful, Wynter may put more than her relationship with her best friend on the line. Can she survive falling in love with the one man she was never supposed to touch?
I really liked this sweet romance. The characters were well described and likeable. I loved the peek into their lives and their desires. But I wanted more in the story, I felt that more could've been written. I want to read the rest of the series to find out what happened next. This review is my unbiased opinion. Thanks to NetGalley and Harlequin for this advanced reader's copy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment