Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Honeymoons Can Be Hazardous by Amanda Flower - 4 Stars!

 


Millie’s best friend, Lois Henry, is outspoken, colorful, and so hopelessly romantic, she’s had four husbands. Millie doesn’t judge, and she also doesn’t expect to run into Lois’s most recent ex, Gerome Moorhead, in Harvest, Ohio. With him is the new Mrs. Moorhead. Lois is outraged, but Millie is completely shocked to learn the next day that Gerome's new wife was murdered. Can Millie find the truth before Lois is arrested?
This was a good installment to a series that I love. Millie and the other citizens of Harvest are fun to read about. The story was very intriguing and kept me interested until the very end. I loved the two goats; they were very comical characters. I will definitely read the next one in this series. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Books for this advanced reader's copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment