Thursday, May 25, 2023

A Shady Creek Murder!

 

Through the Liquor Glass (Literary Pub Mystery, #5)Through the Liquor Glass by Sarah Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It’s Autumn and Shady Creek Vermont is participating in the A Taste of Shady Creek festival. Pub proprietor Sadie Coleman is looking forward to visitors coming to sample her literary-themed cocktails, and her mother’s visit. But, when a food critic is found dead at Grayson’s craft brewery, pinned under a barrel, Grayson becomes a suspect. While Grayson lays low, Sadie investigates to find the truth.
This was a fun and fast paced cozy mystery. Sadie is an intelligent and lovable sleuth, and I love her attitude and how she helps her friends and family when there’s a need. The plot was very engrossing, and I didn’t want to stop reading until I got to the end. I was surprised by the big reveal. The setting is so well described I would love to visit a literary pub in a place like Shady Creek. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Publishing for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment